Scouting Essentials (BPS) Leader Training
The Scouting Essentials training is a hands on weekend where participants can apply skills learned from the On Demand Training in a facilitated environment. Scouting Essentials is the first step on your pathway to a Certificate of Proficiency. Before you can be accepted onto the Scouting Essentials course, you must complete the following pre-requisites:
- Scouting Preliminary On Demand Training
- Scouting Essentials On Demand Training
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE.
To apply, please complete the L1 form and submit your application to email@example.com. The L1 form can be found here: https://www.nsw.scouts.com.au/members-services/state-forms/
Due to Covid, course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
- Closing Date for Applications: TBC